Quilting charges include 2 colors, after that an addition thread charge will be applied. A thread charge will be applied if you are requesting metallic thread or other specialty threads.
- Metallic Thread: $9.00 per color
- Silk Thread: $15.00 per color
- Additional thread colors: $5.00/color
Binding charges are based on per linear inch.
- Prepare binding with fabric provided by you: $0.08/in
- Machine binding on the longarm – front only: $0.10/in
Customers can either provide their own batting or choose from the list below.
- Hobbs 80/20 natural – Queen (96in): $8.35/yard
- Hobbs 80/20 white – Queen (96in): $8.36/yard
- Quilters Dream Black – Xdouble (96in x 93in): $23.00
- Quilters Dream Blend – Queen (96in): $10.00/yard
- Piece backing (1 seam): $10.00
- Piece backing (2 seams): $20.00
- Square up top: $15.00
- Square up backing: $15.00
$50.00 per hour
I do not enjoy trimming threads on my own quilts as it takes valuable time away from my quilting. But if you are will to pay me $50.00 per hour to trim the threads from the back of your quilt top I will be more than happy to do so.
Do you need your quilt done in a hurry? I do not bump quilts from the queue, as I believe that it should be fair to everyone with a first come first serve basis. If a quilt is requiring a rush job it means that I will be working overtime and as a result a rush charge will be applied to the final invoice.
When a quilt is checked in I try to make sure that I check all of the seams, as sometimes they do come undone or slightly missed. It is better to fixed any open seams before the quilt is loaded on the frame. After checking your quilt in if a repair is needed you will be notified. I charge $5.00 for these kinds of repairs.